Lost password for https://rs.hpkg.tv

Starb7

Hi All

Not sure if this is the right place but does anyone know how to get a lost password reply for the rs.hpkg.tv 'Forget Password' page?

I have requested a lost password but not getting any replies, so wonder if it is still running, etc.

Tia

Paul

I've just tried the reset process myself and it worked fine.
I'm guessing that you put in an unrecognised email address as I don't see any record of it sending any other password reset emails today.

Send me a personal message with the email address you're trying and the MAC address of your Humax and I'll be able to help.

Hi af123, the process appears to work as it says reset has been sent but nothing comes thro. Also, if i try to recreate a new account it says its in use. It is xxxxxx-at-hotmail.com. Dont seem to be able to do a pm. Cheers

Last edited:
Just checked and there isn't a user with that email address. If you can give me the mac address of the box I can cross reference it back to the registered user.

re passwords, i cant change mine on this forum either! I am entering the same one, verbatim, as i have logged in with, yet the change routine says my original password is wrong!!

One more post to go...
I have lost count of the number of times that I have pointed out that members can post links after they have made their fifth post. Conversations can be started by members who have not yet posted in the forum, but these will not be able to contain links until they have made their fifth forum post.

Thanks for the clarification. So, in summary: Starb7 could start a private conversation but just was not allowed to include a URL or email address.

Yes, that is correct. I don't know why the forum software gives the impression that 10 posts are required. Perhaps you could add something to your New Readers thread, as this seems to crop up from time to time.

Back