M*A*S*H - find in EPG

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
I see the above is number 1 in the RS top 10. On doing a search of the epg it is not found (I suspect because of the asterisks). Can someone tell me when and what channel it is on please.
Also is there a way I can find it using the search option - clicking on the title in the top 10 gives a not found.
Thank you

Last edited:
Interesting problem!
Its on 'Great TV' [LCN=50] and/or 'Great! action' [LCN=42].
Various times, suggest start with 'Great! action' at 6am - 2 episodes each weekday. Repeated at 11:30.

Unfortunately all transmissions have the same Series CRID so recording the "series" will pick up a lot of repeats.

clicking on the title in the top 10 gives a not found.
For me it gives:

Top 10.JPG

Further down there are also broadcasts on GREAT! action.

Top 500 with the M*A*S*H row expanded gives (as well as the GREAT! action broadcasts):

Top 500.JPG

I see the above is number 1 in the RS top 10. On doing a search of the epg it is not found (I suspect because of the asterisks).

M*A*S*H works for me on the Humax UI.

"M*A*S*H" works for me on the RS EPG.

M*A*S*H in the webif finds the broadcasts for me but also other broadcasts with M + A + S + H.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me when and what channel it is on please.
It's been nightly on GreatTV for as long as I can recall. When it comes to the end it just starts again.

I became used to this in 1987, when I spent 6 months in Canada and discovered M*A*S*H on every night. I asked my local colleagues what would be on when it came to the end, and they said "oh, it just starts again". At the time I thought this ridiculous, now I realise it is a phenomenon of having too many channels to fill.

Back