Makey Makey

I could connect it to a piece of Gorgonzola, or Wensleydale. On second thoughts that wouldn't work. I would eat the cheese!

You would think they would 'throw in' a banana or two for that price, or perhaps some cheese.....

50 quid is a bit heavy though! It shouldn't come to anywhere near that.

MaKey MaKey, USB Cable, 7 Alligator Clips, 6 connector wires, quick start guide, a colorful retail box, and a partridge in a pear tree?

It's nice they throw in the complete kit, but even so...

£50 puts it outside an impulse buy as far as I am concerned, but low sales volume might dictate the price. If it were marketed for £30 retail I could see it selling in higher volume which could make up for the lower margins.

It's nice they throw in the complete kit, but even so...

£50 puts it outside an impulse buy as far as I am concerned, but low sales volume might dictate the price. If it were marketed for £30 retail I could see it selling in higher volume which could make up for the lower margins.

True. I wouldn't buy at £50. You can buy the little Arduino circuit board cheaper, but dunno how easy it would be to get started with that.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arduino-Main-Boards-A000066-Uno/dp/B006H3DNX0/ref=pd_cp_computers_0

Back