Manual recordings

Humaxgeek

This week I have set various manual recordings for Eurosport on 19.2E, some have worked some have failed. I have the custom firmware and have added Eurosport into my freesat channels. I did a test recording this morning that worked, then this afternoons recording I had set appeared to be working on my webif but when I went onto the box it hadn't recorded, it only started recording when I actively went onto the Eurosport channel, so had missed the first 2 hours or so.

I set these recordings in the webif rather than on the box and they appear on the recording schedule but don't appear to always work, the ones that have failed appear in red on the schedule.

Any thoughts on this much appreciated.

Non freesat recordings can only take place if a freesat recording is not scheduled at the time (this includes the pre 15 minute period for Accurate recordings). You may be able to schedule two non-freesat recordings from 28.2/19.2E at the same time (never tried this, not having a lnb on 19.2E)

Non freesat recordings can only take place if a freesat recording is not scheduled at the time (this includes the pre 15 minute period for Accurate recordings). You may be able to schedule two non-freesat recordings from 28.2/19.2E at the same time (never tried this, not having a lnb on 19.2E)

I have been able to record a freesat and non freesat programme at the same time this week, I think my non freesat recording has been first on but the freesat recording has worked too. The times my Eurosport recordings have failed no other programme has been set.

Which two channels ?. Are you sure one of them is not a real Freesat channel that you have added to the epg but don't have on your epg purely because of your postcode (and have epg content) simply because you have un-hidden it using the channel editor ? Simple test try recording on of your 5000+ channels from 19.2E, can you view channel 108 ?

No reason why you can't record two channels that are available on the Freesat epg and made available as a result of the channel editor afaik.

Looks like you can record non-freesat and freesat at the same time. Just did a short test and I can record Horse & Country and BBC1 HD at the same time. Sorry no other ideas why some of your recordings failed.

Back