Merry Christmas

Mrs Snowman

Hi Folks,

I'm not here very often but I always appreciate the great advice and help you all provide when my unit isn't behaving.

That said, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Peaceful New Year.

I'm in Glasgow and my son's friend is one of the lucky ones from yesterdays tragic accident in George Square. He is in hospital with broken limbs but otherwise doing very well. You never know the minute do you. Hold all your loved ones close and wishing you all a healthy new year. Take care x

I'm not here very often
I guess it's hard keeping cold in the unseasonably warm weather we're having and bits of you keep melting away unless you visit the fridge often.
I'm in Glasgow and my son's friend is one of the lucky ones from yesterdays tragic accident in George Square. He is in hospital with broken limbs but otherwise doing very well.
Ouch. Don't go anywhere near Glasgow in December seems to be becoming a theme.
Merry Christmas to you and all Hummy.tv users
Even BH? :laugh:

Just the Scrooges and lonelies then ...

73aed6a04b6f0132acd5005056a9545d

I'm glad to see someone finally using one of the Christmas emotions. :)
Which particular emotion did you have in mind? How about the let's-get-it-over-so-we-can-go-back-to-normal-for-another-year emotion (for which I can't find an appropriate emoticon). :sleep:

:dance:

And how long has this been here?

:BlackHole:

Where am I going to get my dinner now????

It's not very good, but I couldn't think of anything else to rhyme with forum in the limited time available.

How on earth did you know that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back