Missed recordings

Pugwash

My HDR box has repeatedly failed to record Jeremy Kyle, scheduled on ITV HD at about 9:30am weekdays.
There's nothing else to clash with it, and it's not saying there's a conflict. The box would be in standby at the time from the night before.

Is there any reason why it would keep on missing one series like this when it's recording everything else correctly? Is there a log of failures I could access either through the remote or telnet (custom firmware installed)?

p.s. I know, I know, but my wife likes it as background viewing of a morning.

Which ITV HD region do you have ? There's a known issue with another programme that works on Central West and not on Granada. I will set a recording on Central West tomorrow to see what happens.

I can't actually figure out which ITV HD region it is. I've cancelled the recording from my schedule and I'll try it on ITV+1.

I can't actually figure out which ITV HD region it is. I've cancelled the recording from my schedule and I'll try it on ITV+1.

Would you like to try making a note of your recording schedule and do a freesat re-tune using postcode B98 . That will give you central west ITV-HD.

Back