Missing schedule event

RobH1

This morning I noticed the scheduled series recording of MOTD2 (Sunday) is missing from the schedule. It is showing ok in the epg as series record.
I deleted the event from the guide and reset the recording, turned off an on, the result being the same.

I can live with that and it will probably record, but as I prefer to watch the recording in order to fast forward the stupid analysis guff, I'll have to be awake to ensure the recording begins!

In case anyone comments and asks a question, I am not available for most of the day.

If it is missing from the schedule I don't see how it could record. The schedule dictates action, not the flags in the EPG. What does the WebIF view of the schedule say?

This morning I noticed the scheduled series recording of MOTD2 (Sunday) is missing from the schedule. It is showing ok in the epg as series record.
I deleted the event from the guide and reset the recording, turned off an on, the result being the same.
Do you have the Saturday showing of Match of the Day set to series record? If so I think you will find Match of the Day 2 is now part of that series and you can check by going to the schedule entry for Match of the Day and pressing the right arrow.

If it is listed on the "expanded" right-cursor series schedule, it's not actually missing and the WebIF view would show it.

I noticed this earlier in the week - good old auntie has made the series crid the same for Motd on Saturday and Motd 2 on Sunday...

If it is missing from the schedule I don't see how it could record. The schedule dictates action, not the flags in the EPG. What does the WebIF view of the schedule say?

Yup, it's on the WebIF

Do you have the Saturday showing of Match of the Day set to series record? If so I think you will find Match of the Day 2 is now part of that series and you can check by going to the schedule entry for Match of the Day and pressing the right arrow.

I have and it is.

Thanks to all

Yes, I noticed it had reappeared in the schedule, but was too lazy to report it.

Back