Moderators

I

imported_Michael

Moderators

So I'm going to need some moderators..

How do you guys want to play this?

I guess I could test the water for interest at first then maybe a vote?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Moderators

maybe it would good just to pick some people to be mods and if they are no good then chnage them

I suggest you maybe go for 3-5 mods so that there is not an over reliance on any particular one. This might seem a lot at first but if the activity on the site increases well then you are better covered.

and i belive traffic to this site will increase over time so that is a good idea

gathercole77 said:
and i belive traffic to this site will increase over time so that is a good idea

Ok, sounds cool..

You ok to be one of them, gathercole77?

Michael

well ive just sent an email to humax to ask them if they can register here and keep us up to date with humax news and whats going on.

lets hope i get a reply back via email and humax do join us on here :)

Well done everybody for opening this site, the old one is sadly missed.

Humax may or may not dip into this site, maybe the closure of the old site would shed some light?

Both added... I think that should be enough for now :)

Michael

good choice we seem to be growing everyday with new members joining lets hope we get to 100

gathercole77 said:
good choice we seem to be growing everyday with new members joining lets hope we get to 100

I was no 72 yesterday so I hope all the above get their wishes. Good luck to all the new Mods (remember this before you censure me :mrgreen: )

Edited.... That's why I was not going to volunteer (I was actually number 73)

Michael said:
Both added... I think that should be enough for now :)

Michael
Woohoo! :lol:

At last, the power is all mine! You peasants won't know what's hit you! <evil cackle> :twisted:

How come we have a Super Moderator who, prior to today, has not been seen on the forum since 11th January 2012?

Back