MoT PSA/heads up

(Providing that you will listen to my "I told you so" when it turns to pure gold. Except I'm not convinced)
As the whole unabridged version was within brackets (or parentheses or whatever) thereby constraining the subject to that within the brackets, I'm surprised that you are having a problem in interpreting exactly what I am banging on about. But for the sake of absolute clarity I am not convinced that it will turn into pure gold. There is bound to be a whole bunch of rat's sh1te in there somewhere.

We can have our territorial waters, but not necessarily the fish in them. What kind of idiot is that Barnier anyway.

That's what I thought it meant. But as you are/were so pro-Brexit it didn't sound quite right. Just giving yourself some wriggle room in case it does turn into mouse's droppings? :duel:( :D )

But we will not have to obey the stupid EU rules etc. unless we choose to, but with a load of rat's S. Both sides loose, but the Brexiteers are shot of the EU (and so are the remainers who lost). Yeah! :roflmao:

But we will not have to obey the stupid EU rules etc. unless we choose to,
So just like before then?
Except that now when we need a new law, we can't just take it off the EU shelf and use it if we want to, but rather spend loads-a-money doing it ourselves.

No not like before. We are British and we played by the EU rules, which is more that certain other EU states did.
And we are taking all the EU laws into our own laws, but can rescind them if we want to. Nothing like as before.

And we are taking all the EU laws into our own laws, but can rescind them if we want to. Nothing like as before.
We can also make ourselves look stupid by taking our own laws and international agreements (The Good Friday Agreement) and rescind/overwrite them.
Kevin Maguire-Daily Mirror said:
Boris Johnson will be furious when the PM finds out he signed the European withdrawal agreement he suddenly declares doesn’t make sense.
What a pity the PM doesn't know what Boris signed last year.

Back