Moved HDD to different HDR Fox T2 but recordings won't play

Ah hang on I was mistaken - the decrypted show must have already been in the square-bracketed folder when I renamed it. Subsequent recordings have all bypassed the square-bracketed folder, and have gone into a newly auto-created folder (without square brackets), so are continuing to be decrypted. It looks as if I can't direct new recordings to the square-bracketed folder name, and hence can't exclude them from auto-decryption?

... It looks as if I can't direct new recordings to the square-bracketed folder name, and hence can't exclude them from auto-decryption?
In the Webif Recording List there's an option to change the destination folder for your recording: use the 'more' button at the rightmost end. The custom destination will be displayed under the recording name.

In the Webif Recording List there's an option to change the destination folder for your recording: use the 'more' button at the rightmost end. The custom destination will be displayed under the recording name.
Thanks for that. I just had another thought....will square-bracketed folders also be excluded from the auto-expire process? (I want to continue with auto-expiry, but not with auto-decrypt, for these folders). Basically they're news programmes which I only need 1 day of, but I don't want to waste resources decrypting them as I will only ever watch them on the Humax box.

I think auto-expire will be inhibited.

You could set up a 'Process folders' rule for Sweeper in the containing ('My Video'?) directory to delete recordings in its [subfolders] if they are too old.

In the Webif Recording List there's an option to change the destination folder for your recording: use the 'more' button at the rightmost end. The custom destination will be displayed under the recording name
I believe this facility is only for a series - individual recordings can not be changed (a while back there was a request to see if this could be made to happen but it has not been progressed).

I believe ... individual recordings can not be changed...
Apparently so: the rsv.db entry for a one-off recording doesn't have a value in the destination folder field, and presumably the internal Humax TV blob data structures manipulated by RTS are missing this field.

But OP's recordings that should not be auto-processed are indeed series.

Folders prefixed "[" (the trailing "]" is optional) are automatically excluded from default and recursive auto-processing, but that doesn't stop them being marked explicitly for auto-processing. So you could set expire on that specific folder.

Back