MP3 JPEG uploads

Tony

I am trying to link my Humax 9200T to my laptop via USB.
My OS is WIN XP SP3 and I have loaded the Media eLinker
disc.
I can access the eLinker but I am unable to initialise the 9200T.
Error reads
"Initialisation of receiver failed!Restart receiver"
Can you help me please?

It's going back a very long time, the very first time I changed to media linker (the command line version) , I connected the 9200 to the PC with the supplied software so it appears as a device in Control Panel/ Device Manager and simply manually updated the driver to the one included with Elinker. It's bit hazy i'm afraid it was years ago.

Thanks Graham,
The only software provided with my 9200T was the Media eLinker disc.
Are you saying there should be more?
Regards
Tony

Thanks Graham,
The only software provided with my 9200T was the Media eLinker disc.
Are you saying there should be more?
Regards
Tony

Told you it was a while ago, there is a 3rd party utility that I thought you were trying to use which does work.

http://www.enigma.eclipse.co.uk/humax/HumaxMediaController.htm

There is I a gui version as well. My 9200 is being used at a friends so I can't really help more.

http://www.humax-zone.net/page_dtt_tools.html

A good Googling should find the details

Thanks again Graham,
I'm now up and running however I can't see my images on the TV screen
but they are there as I can see the image names and JPG numbers below the
box which should contain the image.

Bit lost now, the software should let you download recorded content to a PC for viewing, archiving and/or burning to DVD. What exactly are you trying to do ?

I don't recollect a capability to upload jpegs and display them.

Senior moment then. The 9200 has always had the capability to upload jpegs and MP3s. However it is fussy about what it will display/play.
Thanks Martin, it's probably two years since I used a 9200. Having better ways of displaying jpegs and all my music in wav files on a hdd connected to my amp I must admit I never really looked.

Back