multi tuner units

framedtoo

if or when these new units come out (4/6 tuners), not sure if i'd need 6 tuners, because how the humax works, however i have said for years 3 to 4 tuners would be good, sick of channels being locked out because recordings

Multi tuner units sound very useful, as there are quite a few occasions when I want to record three or more channels at the same time, so have to decide which things to record on which pvr.

I have not seen any information about these unit, do you have any links to any further info.

Multi tuner units sound very useful, as there are quite a few occasions when I want to record three or more channels at the same time, so have to decide which things to record on which pvr.

I have not seen any information about these unit, do you have any links to any further info.

sorry can't give you links (looking for news on the portal, so didn't take much notice), it's on the web though

Ok, no problem I will keep watching this thread.
I suppose that these units would have to have DVB-T2 tuners to be viable these days.

Ok, no problem I will keep watching this thread.
I suppose that these units would have to have DVB-T2 tuners to be viable these days.

i was looking for portals on google, and about 5th or 6th page in i saw it, just tried again but no result, but have seen it twice, one may have been off a link on here, was going to put the link on, but decided not to get sidetracked, no doubt someone else will have news

Back