1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My pc won't recognize my foxsat-hdr

Discussion in 'FOXSAT-HDR Customised Firmware' started by Robin, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Robin

Robin New Member

Hi all this is my first post so excuse all errors.
    I have a foxsat hdr & I'm trying to connect to my pc ( bt home hub 3 router). I've downloaded and installed
    Raydons software for the hdr.
    I have Filezilla, my problem is after installing, my pc dose not recognize
    The hdr in my network . I know this is very vague but any suggestions to get me on the right trackwould be
    Greatly appreciated .
    It looks so easy following the online instructions, and this to some people will be a schoolboy error.
    But i'm just stuck, could it be the router
    Tryin to be funny!!
    Thanks

2. raydon

raydon Well-Known Member

You first need to confirm that your HDR is actually connected to the network. Can you connect to the BBC iPlayer service via the red button from a BBC channel ?. If you can that's a good start. Go into the HDR's network settings and check that your router has given it an IP address. This will be 192.168.0.3 or somthing similar. Make a note of this number and enter it as the Host in FileZilla. Username is HumaxFTP and Password is 0000, Port is 21. Hit the Quickconnect button and you should be there.

3. Robin

Robin New Member

Thankyou very much Raydon,
    I'm on to the next step now ( all be it slowly). now it's time to learn how move files to and from the Humax .
    Thanks again

4. Robin

Robin New Member

All sorted, converted and successfully sent my 1st movie to the
    Hummy HDR ..
    Thanks Raydon for the firmware&
    Software
    Works great