Myhumax.net would like to close my account

LDW

(Apologies in advance if this has already been posted, but if it has, I can't find it!)

I got this message when I used the portal last time. I don't think I have an account, but who knows what I may have done in the distant past.

Now the portal only works about once in three goes; but I'd like to keep what little functionality I have.

Do I need to do anything?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 24
I couldn't access the Portal at all earlier this evening and attempting to login to myhumax via web browser was failing with an internal server error.
I tried the web a couple of hours later and could logon but got the account deletion warnings.
I am still unable to access the Portal but I haven't tried to use it for ages so I doubt I will worry much if it becomes permanently unavailable.

I just tried with a HD-FOX and managed to get through to the portal once I cancelled the account closure message (and also the one about the loss of YouTube). I didn't get iPlayer up, but that's no great surprise with my broadband / HomePlugs.

The account closure message is perplexing, because I don't recall having registered an account (which the message says will be pruned on 7th January if not logged into in the mean time). I suppose we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I got an email to the same effect a couple of days back which went straight to my spam folder and has since been deleted entirely.
I just assumed that I must have registered on their website at some point.
Can't remember the last time I attempted to access the portal - not been necessary since getting a smart TV in 2015.

The account closure message is perplexing, because I don't recall having registered an account (which the message says will be pruned on 7th January if not logged into in the mean time).
The message appears to be displayed whether or not you have an account or not.

Back