Negative free space value reported in WebIf

Pixel Eyes

My Humax has 213 GB free storage when I check on the TV. However, according to the web interface I have used 448.52 GiB out of a total space of 447.6 GiB, leaving -984522752 bytes (0%) free.

Also, and this may be coincidental, detectads appears to be no longer working.

All packages are up to date.

Any suggestions please?

Web interface version: 1.4.4-1
Custom firmware version: 3.13 (build 4028)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.13)

Are you using mvdisks or network-shares-automount to make USB- or network-connected external storage appear as if in My Video?

The problem is that if the Humax software gets tricked into thinking there is no free space it will stop the unit recording. I have only seen this (false no free space indication) with three or more remote NFS mounts on one box. I wonder if virtual-disk2 is adding to the issue? This can be fixed by removing Foxlink and creating an automatic NFS share with Network Shares Automount. If you mount this share with '/mnt/hd2' as the path it will still mess up: you need to mount 'My Video' as '/media/My Video'. Making this tweak in the Foxlink package would probably fix it.
I have attached an example of the parameters of an NFS mount below. In this example, the remote unit is called 'HDR1' and has an IP address of '192.168.0.6'. The only parameters you need to set up are the name of the remote unit (by creating a new folder in the 'nfs' directory: see example) and the folder and host parameters (by changing the folder names): see the wiki for more information.
NFS Mount.jpg

you need to mount 'My Video' as '/media/My Video'.
That fixes it for me. Presumably it just adds the 61MB of /media instead of <how ever many> GB on the remote /mnt/hd2 to the local size. 61MB is irrelevant for all practical purposes.

Back