Netflix Volume too loud

Walshy123

Hi all, I have an RM Series RMD3056 remote to control my FVP - 4000T which is connected to a SONY BRAVIA KDL-40EX653 SMART TV

This remote has a NETFLIX button that takes me directly to Netflix

The problem is that when I go on Netflix the volume is really loud and I can only turn it down using my Sony tv remote !

Then when I go back to watching tv through my Humax box I have to raise the volume again using the Sony remote to be able to hear !

Has anyone had this problem and solved it ?

Thanks in advance for any answers

The problem is that when I go on Netflix the volume is really loud and I can only turn it down using my Sony tv remote !

Then when I go back to watching tv through my Humax box I have to raise the volume again using the Sony remote to be able to hear !
Does changing the HDMI audio setting on the Humax (Freeview Play > SETTINGS > General Settings > Audio Setting) help?

Hi and thanks for your suggestion

I changed S/P DIF and HDMI from Dolby Digital to Stereo in Audio settings and it worked.

Now got the same Volume on Freeview AND Netflix

Thanks again

That will be the case wherever you switch to your normal TV because the Humax has a volume control which can only make it quieter than the original. The solution is simple, just use Netflix on the Humax. I have my Humax piped through my hi fi subwoofer and speakers and only use the Humax remote, I never need the TV remote, my TV automatically switches off and on with the Humax. I play you tube music all day long but only use the Humax

Back