New Custom Firmware for software version 1.02.32

Did you follow the upgrade procedure in the Wiki? You should have run the prepare-for-upgrade diagnostic at some point.

If you didn't, then you can fix this by running the fix-flash-packages diagnostic (from the web interface Diagnostics page)

Thanks af, I just done that and all these results came up but the buttons still don't swap. Sorry to be a pain, what do I do now?

Are you always so self righteous Black hole? Reading through this forum I have always found your answers to be quite obnoxious and blunt. To be honest I really don't like you very much so maybe it's best you ignore my posts since I only seem to annoy you anyway.
I have many plaudits for providing comprehensive information (look up my likes count). What I won't do is repeat the information in multiple places, because that makes it unmaintainable. A few people get a scolding for either refusing to read the information or for chipping in to a conversation inappropriately, but when they get shirty when they ought to reflect on who was actually at fault the evidence is there for the whole forum to see.

A few people get a scolding for either refusing to read the information or for chipping in to a conversation inappropriately
Why do you feel you are in a position to hand out a scolding to other users?
Why should other users be stopped from ' chipping in to a conversation'?, it doesn't stop you.
You appear to of the opinion that your views are worth more than other peoples for some reason

Have you got a short memory or something? You know the specific examples I mean. Perhaps you prefer the forum descended to anarchy. End of subject as far as I am concerned.

I have many plaudits for providing comprehensive information (look up my likes count). What I won't do is repeat the information in multiple places, because that makes it unmaintainable. A few people get a scolding for either refusing to read the information or for chipping in to a conversation inappropriately, but when they get shirty when they ought to reflect on who was actually at fault the evidence is there for the whole forum to see.

I couldn't agree more and may I say it's a pleasure to find someone who is humble enough to admit that.

I applaud you :)

Back