New HD-FOX T2

No, because I directed my post at Mike and BH and the next one was to reply to the points made by your good self in post#20

quoting a link in a reply is not the same as posting a link
Q. What's to stop someone editing (or completely replacing) a quoted link with something else?
A. Nothing.
So quoting a link is the same as posting a link.

Yes, yes ... but what was happening was that I was replacing the link with nothing, null, nada, emptiness not even a Black Hole (ha ha!) but that was still not allowed. I was not replacing the link with another link but I suppose the software thinks that the "nothing" that I inserted was a link. Anyway it was not really a problem and I was only trying to be helpful :-(

BTW I wasnt quite clear when I wrote "The 1.03.xx is no longer offered on the mysteriously hidden Humax update pages". The link to 1.03xx in the "official firmware" box on this site no longer works because Humax do not offer 1.03.xx any more. Again, not a problem to me since I have installed the CF, for which again many thanks.

I'm not sure if Humax have ever offered 1.03.xx for the HD model, other than to beta testers.

I am not that bothered, I usually quote. Just imagine what post #35 would look like without me quoting you.

Absolutely not understandable, but you were not replying to the post immediately above, but to post#19 (which also happens to be on the previous page). I still rest my case.

Back