New HDR-T2 - Software Version 1.03.06

I've used YouTube on both 1.02.20 and 1.03.06 and have not experienced any difference.
A couple of days ago I went back to 1.02.20. While iPlayer is not as easy to use on 1.02.20 I would be very surprised if any one were to find a YouTube reason to preference 1.03.06 over an earlier firmware version where YouTube works for them.

Youtube works fine for me Chris on one of the .20 versions but its clunky hence i was hoping for an improvement, like the xbox app. Something i could sign into and create playlists etc to keep the kids happy (and off my phone)

Might get them a Nabi Jr tablet for Christmas which should take the pressure off!

Yeah no xbox style YouTube unfortunately. The browser does seem quicker/more snappier so might be worth a look for you anyway. You can always roll it back if you want.

yep planning to this week once i get an hours peace. need to do some mantenan ce on the box too as it only had 5% space left. Deleted frazier folder and cleared 100gb! I drop by this forum about once every 3 months and love the developments!

New Model announced HDR-2000T (sorry if mentioned elsewhere) but may be of some interest - Says platform is built on the Opera TV Store.

Seems to marry with the new 1.03.xx FW having Opera !

New Model announced HDR-2000T (sorry if mentioned elsewhere) but may be of some interest - Says platform is built on the Opera TV Store.

Seems to marry with the new 1.03.xx FW having Opera !
We have been discussing it since 31st July HERE, in it's own dedicated Forum HERE.;)

Is it time to add Upgrading to Customised Firmware 2.19 based on Humax Firmware 1.03.06 to the WiKi Upgrade path page HERE ? I think there will be new interest in 1.03.06 now that a new Custom Firmware TV portal is available and there is an improved I-Player available as well
EDIT
I have spotted a better place to ask this question HERE

Is it time to add Upgrading to Customised Firmware 2.19 based on Humax Firmware 1.03.06 to the WiKi Upgrade path page HERE ? I think there will be new interest in 1.03.06 now that a new Custom Firmware TV portal is available and there is an improved I-Player available as well
Brilliant, was just thinking about this last night but couldn't find the upgrade path on the wiki

Funny enough, I upgraded two of my HDR's yesterday to 1.03.06. (CF 2.19). Both working fine. They were previously 1.02.32 (CF 2.19). My third unit already had 1.03.06 on.

I recently got a new /RE model from Humax. . The /RE model came with 1.0.3.11. I have an original model too, with 1.0.2.32 CFW. I instantly noticed the sluggishness of the EPG compared to my original Hummy. Wanted to downgrade the firmware of the new box, saw this thread and its warnings etc, but thought I'd chance it anyway, as if the worst happened and I bricked the box, I could just return it to Humax for a replacement.

On downgrading the /RE model to 1.0.2.32, the box booted fine, but refused to see any Ariel signal. Re-tuning didn't help, no channels found.

I was able to "upgrade" up to 1.0.3.12, do a re-tune, and the box works fine as before. Albeit with an annoying sluggish EPG......

Shame Humax seem unwilling to give us a new FW without a sluggish EPG. :-(

There is little or no danger of bricking the box now that a 1.03.xx download is available. Previously if somebody loaded 1.02.xx firmware on an RE box there was no way back. Thanks for the confirmation that pre-1.03.xx firmware is not compatible with the RE version hardware.

Back