New Humax Support Phone Number

MartinLiddle

Super Moderator
Staff member
For the first time ever I had to ring Humax support and they have a new phone number which is no longer premium rate 03443188800.

There has been a public campaign (Ofcom, I think) to persuade companies to abandon their premium-rate support numbers where the customer has effectively no choice whether to use them in order to obtain proper customer service, before going down the road of legislation to enforce it.

:confused: That number was around at the end of June and reported on hummy.tv in September. The cost is still the same as when it first came out isn't it?

Not if you have a 'bundle' that includes 'free' calls to 01, 02 and 03 etc. numbers but does not include 084 or 085 etc. numbers.

The cost is still the same as when it first came out isn't it?
Not if you have a 'bundle' that includes 'free' calls to 01, 02 and 03 etc. numbers but does not include 084 or 085 etc. numbers.
I was asking about the cost of 03443188800 when it came out pre-July compared to the cost now of 03443188800 in December. But I think you may have inadvertently answered the question I did ask! I wish I'd kept quiet now as I was obvously (to me) just being thick. Time I hibernated for a bit.

Back