[new-portal] Custom Replacement for Humax TV Portal

I notice Sky Player & ITV Player is listed as under development on the wiki custom portal page.

Is this still ongoing or has development of the portal now ceased (aware I've been 'away' from the HDR T2 scene for a very long time!)

I notice Sky Player & ITV Player is listed as under development on the wiki custom portal page.

Is this still ongoing or has development of the portal now ceased (aware I've been 'away' from the HDR T2 scene for a very long time!)
No. Read the relevant forum threads for current status, and if there is no current forum thread then it's a very good chance there is no current status. Sky Player was something found on the Humax servers which has since been removed, and I don't think ITV Player ever came to any kind of fruition. Check out qtube/youtube-dl.

Be aware that many of the packages listed on the wiki are installed automatically as utilities required by the major packages, and the casual user need take no notice of them (indeed, they are hidden in the installed packages list unless you "show advanced packages"). Check out my Custom Firmware Configuration link for a basic introduction, and note that although I provided a link to the wiki, EP never reciprocates by linking to the information I have catalogued on the forum.

although I provided a link to the wiki, EP never reciprocates by linking to the information I have catalogued on the forum.
There is a very good reason for that, I have no knowledge of your 'catalogued information', you haven't managed to make it compulsory reading yet, on none of the very few occasions I have tried to wade through your long and tedious explanations have I ever managed to keep my interest up long enough to get to the end of it

Last edited:
Back