New software is out now!!!

just think of windows

they do a bug fix to fix a bug, then do a bug fix to fix the bug fix, then a bug fix to fix the bug fix that fix the bug fix, then do a SP to fix all the bugs they have introduced, then need to do a bug fix, why not just use fly repellent on the bugs, problem solved

i'm not paid enough

just think of windows

they do a bug fix to fix a bug, then do a bug fix to fix the bug fix, then a bug fix to fix the bug fix that fix the bug fix, then do a SP to fix all the bugs they have introduced, then need to do a bug fix, why not just use fly repellent on the bugs, problem solved

i'm not paid enough

That's the definition of a software update - take old bugs out and put new bugs in :p

I don't think it'll be today. It's a bit late now, so what about Monday? To stick with their promise, its their last day!

What do you think, Monday? Or another delay?

looks like it may be monday
what do you think !!

http://www.firmware.org.uk/Humax/HDR-FOX-T2.html

Firmware HD-FOX T2-KZTFT1.02.07 / HDR-FOX
This firmware upgrade for the Humax HDR-FOX T2 is scheduled to be broadcast from 10:00 on Monday 31st January 2011 until 09:00 on Wednesday 2nd February 2011.

Firmware HD-FOX T2-KZTFT1.02.07 / HDR-FOX
This firmware upgrade for the Humax HDR-FOX T2 is scheduled to be broadcast from 10:00 on Monday 31st January 2011 until 09:00 on Wednesday 2nd February 2011.

just seen this from Barry at the DS forum

Well it is quite obvious that the OTA 31st is a non starter as that slot has been taken by another manufacturer. A minor problem has been found (not going to go into details) so fingers crossed that the 4th Feb OTA can go ahead.

just seen this from Barry at the DS forum

Well it is quite obvious that the OTA 31st is a non starter as that slot has been taken by another manufacturer. A minor problem has been found (not going to go into details) so fingers crossed that the 4th Feb OTA can go ahead.

i doubt that the OTA will be the portal update, as there is still no beta released, for us mere mortals to try first

If is any update rather than a reissue of 1.01.09 then I'm sure it will include the portal as well as all the other goodies in that build.

i doubt that the OTA will be the portal update, as there is still no beta released, for us mere mortals to try first

Beta had been running since december, but it is a closed beta (i.e. restricted access by Humax). I suspect that when they are finally ready then the update will be released for ftp download sometime before the OTA update will occur.

Can anyone explain why the software on my other half's T2 is 1.01.45?

He bought it from Humaxdirect as a Manager's Special and has had a lot of bother with it. He thought the last OTA update might fix it but, no, it made it worse and it would barely come on at all. UKSupport eventually sent a link to a download which we installed via a USB stick and it seems better but I was expecting it to be 1.01.12!

Can anyone explain why the software on my other half's T2 is 1.01.45?

He bought it from Humaxdirect as a Manager's Special and has had a lot of bother with it. He thought the last OTA update might fix it but, no, it made it worse and it would barely come on at all. UKSupport eventually sent a link to a download which we installed via a USB stick and it seems better but I was expecting it to be 1.01.12!

Are you talking HD-T2 or HDR-T2 (This is why we need a separate forum)
1.01.12 would be old beta software for the HDR-T2 but released software for the HD-T2

Back