New software version 1.02.32

MartinLiddle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Barry over over on MyHumax.org has announced that version 1.02.32 is available for download from the Humax beta site http://beta.humaxonline.co.uk/freeview-hd-t2 Reported improvements are:

• Resolved Region selection when tuning
• Improved tuning when multiple transmitters detected
• Resolved TV Portal > Internet Radio issues

I have to say that my testing shows that the tuning works much better with this version and I would highly recommend it.

Pretty quickly from what I've seen although the extensions need to be regression tested.

They've just changed the Humax application - no changes to the sky player app in flash either.

Built on a Saturday morning - there's dedication!

What Internet Radio issues were there in .20/.29?

Tuning is something we only have to do rarely and we know how to control it, so although it might benefit the public in general I don't see it of much value to the likes of us.

Anything else that might be of interest (there seems little of interest so far)? How about a solution to the "forward skip in timeshift mode when the buffer is full" bug?

Barry over over on MyHumax.org has announced that version 1.02.32 . . .

Wasn't 1.02.32 rumoured to make the new TV portal 'My Apps.' feature compatible with the HDR when creating a 'Manage App. Account'?
I see it is an official release and will be OTD'ed - Transmission date as yet unknown, possibly mid February

Wasn't 1.02.32 rumoured to make the new TV portal 'My Apps.' feature compatible with the HDR when creating a 'Manage App. Account'?
Where was the rumour? My guess is that the main aim of this release is to reduce the support load for Humax due to mistuned boxes; about time too.

Where was the rumour? My guess is that the main aim of this release is to reduce the support load for Humax due to mistuned boxes; about time to.

Barry (In the other place) said there needed to be a further release to cover this, he didn't give a version number though

About time!!! ;-)
Yeah, well, I didn't finish work until 10pm then I had to wait for access to the box (SWMBO was using it, the cheek!) and then test the closely coupled extensions such as ir... You can't rush these things :)

(Yes, I do know you were joking : ) )

Tuning is something we only have to do rarely and we know how to control it, so although it might benefit the public in general I don't see it of much value to the likes of us.
If you had posted that in the Custom Firmware section I would agree but in the standard firmware section I rather strongly disagree; if the box is going to auto tune at its own whim then it should at least get it right. I think it should also restore the schedule of recordings as best it can but Humax don't appear to regard that as a priority.

Yeah, well, I didn't finish work until 10pm then I had to wait for access to the box (SWMBO was using it, the cheek!) and then test the closely coupled extensions such as ir... You can't rush these things :)

(Yes, I do know you were joking : ) )

Your excuses won't wash with me lad!

Seriously tho, well done. I take it your using the new firmware? Any other changes apart from those listed above?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

If you had posted that in the Custom Firmware section I would agree

The discussion happened to arise in the non-custom section (you will notice a considerable bleed-through in the last few topics!).

Without schedule protection as standard, whether the auto-tune gets things right is irrelevant.

Back