Newbie posted a link - how come?

And another one from a new poster, full of links, but the mods. have zapped it already.
Doesn't answer the question though.

Another. I've reported it of course, but somehow able to join up and post four posts, two of which are just links to another site. How is this happening, and why is nobody answering?

What’s worse is that there are two threads which appear to be both the same, don’t make a lot of sense and have little to do with Freeview. Spam or bot?

Another. I've reported it of course, but somehow able to join up and post four posts, two of which are just links to another site. How is this happening, and why is nobody answering?
You posted at 7:13am on a Saturday morning which I think explains why nobody is answering.

To be fair to BH :confused:, today's post  could be read as why no answer since November last year. I read it, probably the same as Martin, as expecting an instant answer to today's incursion. Obviously it seems moderators, even super ones, don't have the answer. Someone appears to have deleted the two offending threads though.

It needs an administrator to answer.
I don’t know the answer to that one. I didn’t get to see this mornings posts before they were dealt with.

Looking at the URL in post #1, it has [URL unfurl="true"] at the beginning, I’m not sure whether that has anything to do with the ability to bypass the new user 20 posts before being able to post links setting.

Back