Newbie schedule/series link question

IGK

Is there a way to automatically delete a schedule after the series ends? I have recorded various items but there are now several schedule items for each series with empty times. Do they have to be individually manually deleted?

Is there a way to automatically delete a schedule after the series ends? I have recorded various items but there are now several schedule items for each series with empty times. Do they have to be individually manually deleted?

The Humax has no way of knowing whether the series has ended or if it is just taking a break. All that it can be sure of is that there are no programmes in the next 8 days that have that series ID. It will automatically delete the scheduled event if nothing is recorded against it for 13 weeks. If you know that the series has ended then you can delete it yourself.

In the short term, Yes they have to be manually deleted. They can be useful if the series has big gaps (say a monthly program). I think I read somewhere that they do auto-delete after a few months but I can't confirm that it happens

Back