Newbie with 1.02.26

tmaude

Hi, have just got purchased graded HDR with 1.02.26 after many years with 9200T. I have severe problems with accessing media on my win7 pc. I can access them OK with a laptop. I can reach the pc and navigate to lets say music directory and then down to folders, but not all folders are shown and the ones that do I cannot get to play the music, the screen just jumps back to upper folder. I can seem to play videos though. Should I install the customised firmware as well as the 1.02.27, or wait a bit? Thanks

you would need to install the standard Humax 1.02.27 if you intend to use the Custom Firmware as the CF always sits on top of the standard Firmware of the same version and there isn't a CF version for 1.02.26. Humax don't even acknowlege 1.02.26 as a proper release, it appears to have been released 'accidentally'. CLICK HERE for a link to the download versions

I cannot get to play the music, the screen just jumps back to upper folder. I can seem to play videos though.

Just checking are you telling the Hummy that you want to find Music? When you go into the Media Menu, you use Storage (Blue) to look for the other devices which you must be doing to find your Win7 machine, but you also have to use the Media (Yellow) button to tell the Hummy what type of media you want to look for - it'll be on Video by default.

Just checking are you telling the Hummy that you want to find Music? When you go into the Media Menu, you use Storage (Blue) to look for the other devices which you must be doing to find your Win7 machine, but you also have to use the Media (Yellow) button to tell the Hummy what type of media you want to look for - it'll be on Video by default.
I didn't realise that you also had to select which type of media to find I suppose it was obvious. Thanks

you would need to install the standard Humax 1.02.27 if you intend to use the Custom Firmware as the CF always sits on top of the standard Firmware of the same version and there isn't a CF version for 1.02.26. Humax don't even acknowlege 1.02.26 as a proper release, it appears to have been released 'accidentally'. CLICK HERE for a link to the download versions
I think I will bide my time as I have only just got the box but I will definitely be trying it later. Thanks

Back