Next weeks updates

If you install the zeroconf package then the Humax will participate in mDNS-like traffic so you can access the box by name from most operating systems. On some, like Apple and Linux, you would access it as humax.local (assuming humax is the hostname) and on others, like Windows, you can just use humax. Windows can also pick up the name to IP address mapping if you have Samba installed and running.

thanks for the input people
I have change back to DHCP. It has assigned 1.3 which means my custom internet page must be changed to 1.3 I couldnt remember the login and password I had assigned to get in to the internet page but have now found it. I forgot to mention I had to reboot the router around that time so thats where the change of address came from

If you use af's tip about zeroconf you can use a static URL instead of an actual (variable) IP address.

Unless I am misinterpreting your post (were you being sarky?) I think you are under a misapprehension - 1.02.29 is the current "standard", but it has so far only been available on the beta download site and has not been broadcasted as OTA, and there is definitely CF for it. Ref Things Every... section 1.

Are you actually looking forward to 1.02.30?

Unless I am misinterpreting your post (were you being sarky?) I think you are under a misapprehension - 1.02.29 is the current "standard", but it has so far only been available on the beta download site and has not been broadcasted as OTA, and there is definitely CF for it. Ref Things Every... section 1.

Are you actually looking forward to 1.02.30?

Yep your right meant 1.02.30 got my version numbers mixed up.

Back