no bbc channels this morning

Engineering news:

EMLEY MOOR transmitter - Over the next week Emley Moor main transmitter: TV (analogue) Possible weak signal, TV (digital) Possible weak signal, Radio (analogue) working normally, Radio (digital) Possible weak signal.

that explains it, hope its back by 3pm for live score!!

Engineering news:

EMLEY MOOR transmitter - Over the next week Emley Moor main transmitter: TV (analogue) Possible weak signal, TV (digital) Possible weak signal, Radio (analogue) working normally, Radio (digital) Possible weak signal.

that explains it, hope its back by 3pm for live score!!

Just to reassure all folk who receive Emley Moor transmissions. I have looked from my landing window and at least the mast is still there.
Does anyone else remember the previous mast collapsing due to being coated in ice?
Early 60s mi thinks.

right thats all sorted again, scanned the 6 muxes manually, however there doesnt appear to be an hd mux thats picking up at moment, am i right in thinking that its 39 for emley moor here in sheffield??

Just to reassure all folk who receive Emley Moor transmissions. I have looked from my landing window and at least the mast is still there.
Does anyone else remember the previous mast collapsing due to being coated in ice?
Early 60s mi thinks.

I do, lost BBC2 in Sheffield, the same design mast at Belmont nearly suffered the same fate. Belmont was beefed up after the Emley Moor failure

Back