No Channel 4 or 4HD next Sat/Sun

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
Went to schedule the Grand Prix for next weekend and found that the above were not there. They are there through to Friday. Looked on the box and the channels are shown but there is no epg data.
Presume channel 4 are having problems but a bit concerned that the channels themselves had disappeared from the WebIf and RS epg for Sat/Sun.
Any enlightenment please ?

Last edited:
My T2 is the same both for 4 and 104. I'm using the Crystal Palace transmitter though. I seem to remember this happening once before, I think just waiting seemed to solve it.

I'd agree, this sort of thing does happen from time to time. If you're concerned about whether the F1 will be shown there is some comfort that CH4's own website lists Russian GP Qualifying Highlights at 17:30 on Sat 30th.

Mendip has the same problem; Channel 4 & 4HD has nothing after "Triathlon & Endurance Events", ending at 07:05 Saturday morning.
Interestingly, 4+1 channels end an hour later, but with a different programme "Mobil 1 The Grid", although preceding programmes seem to match as expected.

Thank you for your responses - I am sure they will get their act together before next weekend.
I am more concerned as to why the channels disappear from the WebIf/RS epg as opposed to showing, say, 'no data'

I am having the same problem using the Oxford transmitter.

Bit of a bummer a I have Mobil1 The grid and F1 on series record, and am currently away in France.

I sent an email via channel 4's contact us page explaining about the lack of epg info from Saturday morning onwards.
They replied wanting more information on my 'lack of sound' problem.
I tried to reply to that email but it kept being rejected as spam...
I give up ! :(

Back