"No internal disk found" reported on web interface after HD upgrade

timdownieuk

Our Humax HDR T2 had been getting increasingly flaky over the last year and the number of HD error reported via the web interface was getting ever higher so I took the plunge and fitted a new 2TB hd.

I formatted it via the menu under "settings" and all seems well. I can make recordings and all my old scheduled items still seem to be listed. The only problem is, now when I try and connect to it via the web interface I get a "No internal disk found" error.

I've not updated the firmware since first installing the custom firmware about a year ago. Would repeating the firmware upgrade sort the problem or have I missed something more obvious?

Tim

Doh! Turned it off then on again to read the firmware version off the front panel to find that it's on 3.1.

Also, NOW, it's downloading the web interface. Problem solved I think.

If in doubt, reboot! ;-)

If in doubt, reboot! ;-)
The number of times that has to be repeated:roflmao: The correct expression is. "Any problems? Always power cycle turn it off and on again." as reboot is sometimes not enough. That's with any electrical gizmo.

Last edited:
No it's not in the context that I wrote because your version is a question, mine was a statement.:p

It's cult, and the source of the aforementioned quotation (which you don't seem to realise was a quotation, and yet introduced it with "the correct phrase is...". That's what triggered me off - why should it be a "correct phrase"?

I have a pain in all the diodes... (to quote from a different cult series)

:p

That sounds like it could be Marvin. That was a good series (and book), Ranks along with Catch 22.
why should it be a "correct phrase"?
Because it is not incorrect.

If Roy ever had a Humax he'd have said "Have you tried turning it off at the wall, waiting fifteen minutes, and turning it back on again?"

...just saying ...

Back