No spare OEM remote controls!

HHGTTG

When I buy AV equipment, I usually buy another OEM remote for my partner to use. Having searched the Internet I can't find anyone selling a remote control for the 5000t.
Humax direct show out of stock for identical looking remote though labelled as for the 4000, which I thought was different style remote?

When my original remote started playing up on my 4000 I did an email to Humax support and they sent me the later remote that the 5000 uses FOC.

They didn't need the old one back and just accepted my word that it was faulty. Great customer service :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I haven't got a 5000t yet but if I do then I require an additional remote control that's all. However they haven't as yet replied to an email at Humax Direct when the out of stock situation will be rectified.

I'm sure you would find a replacement could be rustled up if you reported that the one that came in the box was non-functional, if you see what Steppy means ;)

(Not that I personally advocate proceeding in that direction, but sometimes needs must)

I'm sure you would find a replacement could be rustled up if you reported that the one that came in the box was non-functional, if you see what Steppy means ;)

(Not that I personally advocate proceeding in that direction, but sometimes needs must)
Say no more, say no more!
:D

Any road, Humax Direct now have them in stock and I refer to the proper one that one would find supplied with their new 5000t

Back