No thumbnails ?

philbean

Brand new box setup today.
Recorded 3 things now and none of them have a thumbnail image on the media list.. just the default grey image of a film cell.
All the screenshots I've seen show a thumbnail of the programme recorded.

Is something set up wrong?

Thumbnails get generated either the first time you play the file or when the Humax gets rebooted.

Next.

(Correction: it's not just a reboot, it requires a shut-down to standby and then power-up. The Humax can be "just" rebooted as a WebIF diagnostics command, and that does not generate the thumbnails.)

Oh right. Cool.
Thanks.

Apart from the fact I've already had my first 0min BBC4HD recording... seems a great box :)

Thumbnails get generated either the first time you play the file or when the Humax gets rebooted.
They also won't ever show for any recording which is locked manually or automatically via the parental controls due to a guidance rating.

Correction: it's not just a reboot, it requires a shut-down to standby and then power-up. The Humax can be "just" rebooted as a WebIF diagnostics command, and that does not generate the thumbnails.

Back