Notification of new software release

bind00

I'm not aware of any way to be notified of the release of new official software. Would one of the mods or admins consider opening a read-only thread which they'd update when the software arrives so that people could subscribe to it?

If so, thanks.

I'm hoping the next official software release will add 4oD/Channel 4 and ITV player to the TV portal. Is that realistic?

By "software release", do you mean HDR-FOX T2 official firmware update? We're not expecting any. TV portal additions are handled by the central server, no need to update the firmware.

However, if you subscribe to this topic we'll try to remember to post in it if a new official firmware does come along, but if it did it would be pushed out on automatic OTA update anyway. Meanwhile, there is a topic in the custom software forum for unofficial updates.

By "software release", do you mean HDR-FOX T2 official firmware update? We're not expecting any. TV portal additions are handled by the central server, no need to update the firmware.
Oh, I get it.

However, if you subscribe to this topic we'll try to remember to post in it if a new official firmware does come along, but if it did it would be pushed out on automatic OTA update anyway. Meanwhile, there is a topic in the custom software forum for unofficial updates.
Great. Thanks.

Back