On the fly monitoring of AR flag.

I believe nicesplice can work on tne basis of frame numbers instead of using bookmarks when run from the command line. The tricky bit is working out the frame numbers. Perhaps what is needed is a similar page to the thumbnail generation page which can be used to adjust the bookmark cuts and generate the frame numbers for nicesplice.

An option to bookmark at specified time chunks would be great, helpful for long recordings particularly something like grand prix or movie where I've recorded and watched part live :)

Regards

Damian

Anyone else notice if the extra audio descriptions disappear during the add breaks?
( The button between <OPT+> and <SUB> on the remote (not the text subtitles).

Is this an extra audio stream unique to programs or is it present in adverts also? Does it have a descriptor tag?

I've been using this in anger. Very nice feature to press one button and jump to just before the start of the recorded programme.

I've not examined the results particularly as I just view it as a "bonus"

I have to use padding all the time. AR bookmarks working well and the commercial channels tend to include a few advertisements after the bookmark and before the actual program starts - as you would see if using AR. BBC more accurate.

HD recordings - so far no problems accurate.

Back