Online manual / documentation

IanDavies

Hi all,

Just joined this site as it was recommended after trying to get on to hummy.org and realised its been taken down a while back.

Finally dived in and bought another humax after a bit of internal debate between the DT2000 and HDR-Fox T2. I've already got a 9200T, but really liked the Fox-T2 for it's network connectivity and programming the recordings over the network and internet.

Picked up a clearance model from Richer Sounds last weekend, and managed to haggle down the price due to being an ex-display model. I've only got the unit and remote and have been hunting around the internet for a manual/user guide.

Being a previous owner of a Humax I'm confident that I can tune it and and do some of the other basic stuff, but I'd like to have a read to see about some of the other features it has.

I've managed to find an old'ish one for a 200GB version in a file called UM_HDRFOXT2_200GB_11-0208.pdf, and I'll be reading it this weekend. It has no date/version on it, and I wandered if anybody's got a more recent version or one that relates to a 1TB Fox-T2 ?

Will check back soon.

/IanD

Have a look at THIS PAGE for a more recent HDR-FOX T2 Manual.
HDR-FOXT2_300GB_12-0309.pdf

By the way, the 200GB or 300GB in the file name has nothing to do with the HDD size.

Well, it was a pot shot. I half guessed it probably it was an ex-display model as it was the only one left from their website. He took a good 20 minutes to try and find the box and manuals. If it had been without the remote I might have passed unless he could give me even more money off against the cost of getting another remote.

I've managed to find an old'ish one for a 200GB version in a file called UM_HDRFOXT2_200GB_11-0208.pdf, and I'll be reading it this weekend. It has no date/version on it
For future reference:

The date of that one was 8th February 2011 (as in 11-0208).
The 200 is almost a version number. I've never seen it go down with a new version of a manual for a Humax product, but I have seen it stay the same, e.g. when the portal was added to the HDR-FOX T2 manual it stayed at 200.
When I looked at non-UK manuals I then realised that GB = Great Britain.

GMT?
I have UM_HDR-FOXT2_300GB_12-0309.pdf which the creation time using windows says 12 March 2012. 01.09.31. The creation date using the PDF properties is 12/03/2012 10:09:31.
The time difference between Korea and UK is 9 hours.

Back