package management, all packages have disappeared

mihaid

I was trying to update webif from version 9 to 13 I think, it looked like it was doing it but when checked, it showed version 9 again, tried to update again, same result. Then I tried update all packages and that resulted in all packages disappearing.

can any of the experts understand what may be happening. Now the schedule in webif is empty. Is my Cf packing up?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-29-20-11-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-29-20-11-10.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
Dunno. If this were a HD-FOX I would say the UPD is packing up.

As this is a HDR-FOX I would run all the disk testing, then strip it right back to standard and rebuild.

I did fix disk in maintenance mode option 1 and HDD seems ok. Is there a way to preserve the settings of various packages as they are now, presumably they still exist even if they don't show up in the package list.

Something must have happened Monday night. Is there a way to uninstall from telnet? I tried force install webif and it failed saying tvdiary conflict.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 11
Did force install tvdiary, it just hung, then webif went weird, rebooted T2 and got the shock screen to install full webif. failed with message

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 10
If you have Telnet access, you can un-install tvdiary as follows:-

Code:
opkg remove tvdiary

Then you can perform the 'Install Full Web Interface' again

I had managed to find the info and did exactly that. So now webif seems to work fine and all my packages are there minus tvdiary.

You could reinstall tvdiary, the latest versions of it and the Web if do work together, I guess you got some combination of previous versions that didn't

My main issue is mentioned in the redring thread, some logs don't seem to work fine anymore. And that seems to have stumped everybody because there are no solutions suggested.

Back