Package Management: Packages not displayed after upgrades

Dave F.

Hi

Webif v1.2.5-5 is installed but his problem has occurred over the past few versions. If I install any packages listed in Upgrades the Installed/Available package lists disappear (I assume they are still installed). Restarting webif doesn't solve it. Clicking on either tab displays a brief 'Loading Data, Please Wait'. If I leave it for 10-15 minutes it will rectify itself. Is there a way to prevent it in the first place?

Cheers
Dave F.

upload_2015-11-6_15-4-33.png

I missed this post in November. For a long time, I have had a problem after a package update. The message "Loading data.....please wait" appears and does not go away. If I refresh or press the webif reboot button I lose the website and cannot reconnect. My only solution is a manual reboot of the Humax

I missed this post in November. For a long time, I have had a problem after a package update. The message "Loading data.....please wait" appears and does not go away. If I refresh or press the webif reboot button I lose the website and cannot reconnect. My only solution is a manual reboot of the Humax
Snap. I sometimes get this on 1.2.20/3.03 and 1.3.12/3.03.
I haven't given this enough thought or time to experimant to predict with 100% certainty how to trigger it.

My potential theory is that completion is now dependent on having popups permitted. I initially thought that it was firewall changes but one of my PCs has not had its firewall settings changed but it did start working again after enabling popups.

Thanks Luke, I will look into that before I do my next package update.
My Software is:
Web interface version: 1.3.0-4
Custom firmware version: 3.10 (build 2734)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.10)
Loader Version: a7.31

Back