pending schedule command - how long does this take?

I just assumed that generally the latest webif comes with the last Zip file
The ZIP file (presumably you mean containing the Custom Firmware) doesn't contain any WebIf. It is always downloaded when you tell it to do so, after installation of the firmware.

This same problem has hit me. I accessed the WebIf for one of my HDR-FOXes (HDR4) and found the "reboot required" sticker. Wondering what that was about, I found a WebIf-scheduled entry for tonight (I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue!) still in the pending list (lucky I noticed that).

Investigating, I went into WebIF >> Settings >> Advanced Settings and sure enough, there was no RTS switch at all.

Solution required fix-flash-packages and a reboot.

So here's the weird thing: I could swear I had the touch /var/lib/humaxtv/mod/no_plugin_autodisable thing installed on all my machines, so I wasn't taking any notice of the "your system has crashed" warnings. And yet, having gone digging, I can't find no_plugin_autodisable on any of them. Which of these is the most likely:
  • I didn't actually install it and am suffering from false memory (not impossible);
  • Some kind of auto-update erased it?
This will sway one way or the other according to whether anyone else finds the same thing, and (for the record) it is now definitely on HDR1, HDR3, HDR4, and HD3 (does it apply to HD-FOX?). HDR2 is not in use.

Which of these is the most likely:
"More likely", as there are only two.
  • I didn't actually install it and am suffering from false memory (not impossible);
  • Some kind of auto-update erased it?
The first one.
This will sway one way or the other according to whether anyone else finds the same thing, and (for the record) it is now definitely on HDR1, HDR3, HDR4, and HD3 (does it apply to HD-FOX?). HDR2 is not in use.
All my accessible boxes still have it (from 5 or so years ago).

Back