Playing files through network

bobby1004

Hello,

I am using the customised software on my Hummy, and it is a brilliant experience now. Saving and downloading files to my pc or tablet is easy, just some of the hug benifits I now enjoy.

But...we have a smart TV in the bedroom and although it sees and recognises the hummy and all it's files, it won't play any files, all except one...Cars, the kids movie(well, I think it's fab too, but that's my secret). although for some reason it is not in wide screen. Bear in mind I didn't expect to be able to play any at all without another hummy upstairs reading the HDR downstairs.

Now, I have queried all the settings of this file and it seems no different to all the rest. The only thing I can think of is I started downloading it onto my pc for tablet, then thought otherwise as it is quite a large file, could this cancellation have caused the change?
Any responses appreciated as usual..

Thanks

That is a little weird.

In general, we have found in the past that the media players in TVs are not compatible with the Humax .ts files. The Raspberry Pi provides a solution though.

Back