Power On/Off codes

Does anyone know if the T2 has seperate power on/off IR codes or does it simply have a power toggle code ?

The reason for asking is that was looking to see if I can set this up correctly on my Harmony remote but currently only seem to be able to get power toggle to work.

Does anyone know if the T2 has seperate power on/off IR codes or does it simply have a power toggle code ?

The reason for asking is that was looking to see if I can set this up correctly on my Harmony remote but currently only seem to be able to get power toggle to work.

Does the foxsat-hdr fix for power on by sending two or three zeros work for power on ?

Pressing any numeric key once seems to switch it on. An unambiguous way of switching OFF would be useful, though.

Pressing any numeric key once seems to switch it on. An unambiguous way of switching OFF would be useful, though.
The dodge is useful on a Foxsat-hdr because it can miss the power on toggle, sending two is not an option because it may have accepted the first. The advantage of 00 or 000 is that it's not a valid channel so the box boots to it original channel in use at shutdown. When the box is on a single power toggle always seem to be accepted. The same may well work with the hdr-fox t2

I don't think so. I mapped out all of the codes for my OfA remote and didn't find any discrete power codes.

Back