Powered by: CONNECT-TV

mihaid

I am still on 1.02.20 and just went through London DSO and I have only just started noticing this:
Press guide then exit the box goes to blue screen with the above message instead of returning to viewing the channel.

Attachments

• IMAG0646.jpg
    IMAG0646.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 41
I am fairly sure that it never used to do this. I notice the same screen happens when I play a recording instead of having the video. The audio is fine.

It might have been triggered by some data coming from the EPG stream. Does it happen when pressing Guide and then Exit on any viewed channel or recording playback?

That's presumably the MHEG application that loads from the new CONNECT channels and it's stuck somehow. I'd make sure you're on a normal channel then try a full shutdown/power cycle if you haven't already.

That's what it was. Thanks. How did I forget the classic turn off/on ? With hindsight I noticed the problem was that turning off I still had the blue ring on which meant that the Connect was still attached somehow. Thumbs up for redring. Only a restart following a recording programmed via webif cured it, before I tried the rocker.
Warning Notice : Do not touch the Connect channels. I deleted the f*ers now.

It's the racing channel that causes it - found out a few weeks back.
I pointed it out to Barry on the myhumax.org forum and he advised to leave the box off for 15 seconds if it's connected to a network to get rid. Also he advised to delete all the IPTV channels as they are not supported!
Let's see how long that line lasts!

A routinely delete all channels that expect money or try to sell you things (not just in adverts).

It is useful to have one device with all available channels so that you can take advantage of things like ESPN going FTA for the weekend or the MiL coming to stay and needing her shopping channel fix. ;)

It is useful to have one device with all available channels so that you can take advantage of things like ESPN going FTA for the weekend or the MiL coming to stay and needing her shopping channel fix. ;)
Can you get free ESPN without anything else,cards,etc

They usually announce it to bump their viewing figures and tempt more subscribers. Keep a lookout in their website and twitter feed.

Back