Press Pause & Numbers Show what are they?

Have you not seen "independence day"? It could be an alien code that they are using to synchronize their attack!

Or it could be the time?

I am surprised its not in the manual though (I checked) - its thick enough I thought it had everything in it.

Sent from my GT-N7100

When watching a recorded film I pressed the "Pause" button on remote.
Got screen display of numbers in this format 19:55:52 & counting upwards.
What is this?
Do I have to take any action?

Nice April Fool's joke!

Nice April Fool's joke!

I thought this one was funnier:
Panasonic were always the best in terms of Customer Experiance in User Manuals.

My experience of Panasonic manuals (a DVD player and more recently a recorder) and has been that they are bloated and impenetrable, and it's nigh-on impossible to find the information you are looking for in them.

Apart from the ease with which manufacturers should be able to keep PDF manuals up to date, even if they don't it is at least trivially easy to do keyword searches for the information they have included.

And me, but I didn't read it until a day later when the OP should have owned up.
In my defence, I never underestimate how utterly thick and stupid some people can be, so I assumed it to be genuine.

The best thing is if you think somebody's being stupid, don't say it. Click "Back" instead of "Post". Not difficult.

The best thing is if you think somebody's being stupid, don't say it. Click "Back" instead of "Post". Not difficult.
Perhaps you didn't understand my reference in #32 to what was posted in #31. I guess that makes it a "whoosh" moment...

Fool or Not ? We have got Maze from it

:cool:

I have made an attempt at a new screensaver with the inspiration from Maze . . .

I can open the opk package using 7zip but I don't know how to re-pack my attempt (data.tar) as an opk ??
Can I use an option available in 7zip ?
EDIT: Is it gzip format ???

Maybe a kind person can test my effort and let me know if it works and what to do next ????

I had to add.zip to the data.tar so that the uploader would see it ! Name is for reference before packing to.opk

Pete

Attachments

• KlingonBlue.data.tar.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Check out the screensaver topic HERE (click). Supply the graphics and EP will kindly package it up.

Thanks BH

I was rushing in . . .
Lots more to do to match up to the extremely high standard set by everyone already.

I can't delete the uploaded file so treat the graphics as a first draft !!!!
Or a concept ?
Or :(

Back