Problem with Decrypt In Place

Towelie

Hi all,

I've just been decrypting a few of my files and it has all of a sudden stopped working. I'm trying to decrypt files using the Webif via the opt+ button and then clicking decrypt. It's all fine up until here, all the files have been indexed and it takes me to the decrypt page but when clicking Perform Decryption, it jumps straight to 100% and gives me the following error message:

Processing I Am Legend_20120220_2104
Runtime Error: execute.jim:28: Connecting to 192.168.2.15:9000 (192.168.2.15:9000)
wget: can't connect to remote host (192.168.2.15): Connection refused
at file "execute.jim", line 28

I'm not entirely sure what it means but it seems like it can't connect to the Humax, 192.168.2.15 is the IP I have set for it. The Humax has a live connection as I can get on YouTube and play OK and can also access the Humax via FTP on my laptop.

Anyone know what is up here as this has gone beyond my limited IT knowledge of ensuring everything is connected properly and turning everything off and trying again but it still gives the same error.

Many Thanks
Matt

Check that Content Sharing is still turned on in the Humax menus (on the TV screen). It does sometimes have a habit of turning itself off!

I think it's the :9000 port it can't connect to, In other words a certain bit within 192.168.2.15 rather than the whole thing, wget is failing to set up a stream

Thanks for the quick replies!! Content share was still turned on but I turned it off then on again just to try something and it appears to have done the trick as it is now happily decrypting away as I type :)

Thanks again and also thanks to all the contributed to the modified software as it really is amazing!!

Check that Content Sharing is still turned on in the Humax menus (on the TV screen). It does sometimes have a habit of turning itself off!

Unencrypt (the auto decryption tool) checks for port 9000 disappearing to account for that but it only logs an error. I'd be interested to find if there's a way to restart it programatically.

The webif should at least report something more useful in this case. I already have a method in the system class for checking if a port is listening.

The latest version of the web interface will detect if the media server is not running and show a relevant message.

Back