1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum software that supports hummy.tv will be upgraded on Sunday to XenForo 2.0 and so will be unavailable for periods during the day. This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us, there will doubtless be further style changes required following this work.

Problems viewing channel4 +1

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by Jason_a69, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Jason_a69

Jason_a69 Member

I was having problems since my firmware updated to 1.02.28.

I live in North London so I am served by the Crystal Palace transmitter. i traced the problem down to Channel4 +1 being set to another weaker mux. To get around the problem I manually retuned (Menu / Settings / Installation / Manual Search) channels 22, 23, 25, 26 and 28. That was probably overkill, I think 26 was the only one that need tuning but the problem is sorted.
  2. Black Hole

Black Hole May contain traces of nut

You've not mentioned your HiDef mux on C30, I presume because you didn't need to alter it.
  3. Jason_a69

Jason_a69 Member

Actually I did do 30 as well. You've got me there! :)

Strange how the firmware update knocked things a bit, I wonder if other people had the same issue.
  4. Black Hole

Black Hole May contain traces of nut

It is odd, we do get occasional reports of a particular channel dropping out (I've had it too) and I have not spotted any pattern to it.