PVR 9150T freezing

Amanda

Hello - can you tell me how i can update my software version - i am currently on 1.00.17 loader version a4.37 and i notice i should be on 1.00.26. My machine is currently freezing and unusable really but on reading previous threads it maybe because i am on an old version.
Thank you

Hello - can you tell me how i can update my software version - i am currently on 1.00.17 loader version a4.37 and i notice i should be on 1.00.26. My machine is currently freezing and unusable really but on reading previous threads it maybe because i am on an old version.
Thank you
It will be because of the old version. You need to leave the Humax in standby overnight and it will update automatically. Alternatively you can manually start the update as follows:

1) Tune to BBC 1
2) Press MENU
3) Select Installation and press OK
4) Enter your password (default is 0000)
5) Select software update and press OK
6) Select manual update and press OK
7) Select search and press OK
The searching will begin and you will receive a message confirming the new software version. Select Yes to confirm and press OK. The box will restart and the software will install (do not switch the box off)

However this will only work whilst the correct software update is being transmitted and you have just missed the most recent transmission for the 9150. Keep an eye on http://www.dtg.org.uk/industry/download_schedule.php for the next update.

Back