Queued Tasks display not displaying any entries

Luke

Well-Knwοn Мember
On one of my HDR-FOX T2s the Queued Tasks display never completes but just displays 3 throbbers, as per the attached snapshot.
Any ideas what I can try? It has been like that since Sunday afternoon and was fine earlier that day.

As far as I can tell the Queue Tasks control buttons still appear to operate OK. E.g. "Select All" is selected followed by "Delete" and then "Yes" a previously 'Failed' to encryption recording is resubmitted by the recursive encryption process (as shown by the Auto log) showing that the original Failed entry has been deleted.
Between the Queued Tasks working and not working, there was a freeze while watching an MP4. The freeze required a reboot. In the background youview.dl had been running, and on a PC the browser still had Queue Tasks displayed when the reboot was needed to unfreeze the box.
Browsing the recordings I can see that in the background decrypt, shrink, and detectads are still being queued and completing OK.

Web interface version: 1.4.8-8
Custom firmware version: 3.13 (build 4028)
Humax Version: 1.02.20 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.13)
Browsers used: Firefox, Edge, IE11. Caches cleared and also attempted on another PC using a different version of windows 10.
No packages for the HDR-FOX T2 were updated over the weekend.
HDR-FOX T2 has been cold rebooted, included removing all power after shut down for over an hour.
HDR-FOX T2 has had fix-flash-packages diagnostic executed and was then rebooted. I wasn't expecting any improvement and there wasn't.

1599562817433.png

Thanks.
It is now working OK, despite there being no entries in webif_error.log, and the sqlite3 command erroring after a minute or two with "Error: near line 23: out of memory".

That doesn't sound like "working OK"!
Th fix time line has pre-fix, during applying fix and after applying the fix.
The "now working OK" is referring to post attempting the fix, the suggested fix being applying the sqlite3 command.

Back