Re-starting HDR from web-if

aciddad

I've just re-scanned both my HD and HDR, re-installed the schedule and favourites and re-started from the web-if. The HD was ok but the HDR did not re-start. Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong? It was in standby when I checked and started ok from the remote. Maybe it doesn't allow enough time for the HDR to completely shut down?

I've just re-scanned both my HD and HDR, re-installed the schedule and favourites and re-started from the web-if. The HD was ok but the HDR did not re-start. Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong? It was in standby when I checked and started ok from the remote. Maybe it doesn't allow enough time for the HDR to completely shut down?

Surprised you can reboot either. Afaik they don't have wake on lan capability if in full sby.

The HDR was on and I had applied the stored schedule and favourites file. The option then is re-start from the remote or click the button on the web-if.
This I did and the box went into standby but did not restart. Sorry if my post was not clear and thanks for the response.

The web restart option comes with a load of warnings that it might not succeed. In this case it didn't, so what's the flap? As it happens I have had many fewer failures since 2.12, but that could be fluke.

It happens when I reboot my HD when it is on a timed wake up. It seems to work OK if I have switched on via the Remote control.

Thanks for the help. I am very new to the custom firmware and did not know abut the possible problems with web restart. I'll have to read through all the documentation.

Sorry, my fault. If you restart via the Diagnostics page you get a pop-up warning like this:

MsgBox.png

but not, it seems, clicking restart after a schedule restore. I think we should do something about that.

Back