Rearrange Channels

quarkrad

I would like to reorder the channels in the EPG - as I could on my Toppy box. I read a thread on Digital Spy that said you could do this via the Customer Software using a channel renumbering package. I've just updated the package list in my Custom Software but I can't see anything that allows me to re-order the channels. Is this (reorder the channels) possible?

The package is called renumber, if you can't see it you might need to turn on "Show development and advanced packages?" in the WebIF settings page.

See info on the Wiki HERE (click) and the forum topic HERE (click). Be aware that renumbering channels upsets the Remote Scheduler, if you intend to use it.

I don't think 2.12 matters, and neither does the WebIF listing filter by your installed base firmware - my HDR1 on 2.12 lists it (I don't use it). Have you clicked "Update package list from internet"?

I have just confirmed the renumber package does not show unless you select "Show development and advanced packages?" = "Yes" in the WebIF settings page.

Alternatively, if it is not listed under "Available", try looking in "Installed".

Back