Recording non freesat channels from 19.2e?

ched999uk

Been using the custom FW for quite a while now and it's great. Just installed an extra dish pointing at 19.2e for the Formula 1.
Did a factory reset and all went well, it found my diseqc switch so I have 28.2e on A and 19.2 on B. Which works great. I can record 2 programs on 28.2 simultaneously. Then I added a couple of test channels from 19.2e to the freesat mode via the channel editor on the web interface.
I can not seem to schedule a recording on any of the 19.2 channels from the web interface. I can select the channel and set time and then reboot all OK but the recording doesn't take place.

Is it that I cannot record non freesat channels even if they are added to the freesat channel list?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

You should be able to (I take it you can watch non-freesat OK) using manual timers only of course, but recording Freesat at the same time could be an issue. Does instant recording work when viewing a non-freesat channel ?

Did proper test last night and recording works great as long as I make sure the 'getting data' message has finished in the schedule screen.
Thanks.

Back