Recording problem - Hostages

dragnil

Has any one else had a problem recording "Hostages" on BBC4 on Saturday evenings? After the first night I was faced with zero length "recordings" which I'd set up using the EPG as per normal. I cancelled the scheduled recording and reset it. The second week I realised that recording hadn't started part way through the first part (it's 2 programmes broadcast one after the other), I pressed the record button and it caught the rest of the programme but nothing of the second was picked up by the scheduler.

It's not the end of the world thanks to the i-player and we think the plot has lost its way so we'll not be watching any further but I'm curious because all other scheduled programming events are working OK. Any enlightenment out there?

Ours recorded OK but after 10 minutes we decided it was too similar to the American version we had already watched. (But with impossible names and too close to what is on the news constantly.)

That's interesting, Mike, I wonder why mine failed ... I hope it never does that for me with the 6 Nations!

Back